Sunday 16 September 2018

Never lose hope, says Tengku Noor


Courageous and determined, recently-retired Bernama News Channel (BNC) assignment editor Tengku Noor Shamsiah Tengku Abdullah kept her spirit high as she recuperates from a brain bleed at the University of Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) or “University Hospital”.
“Never underestimate the power of prayers, faith and love,” she said in a WhatsApp message from her hospital bed today.
“In times of sickness, prayers from beloved friends and family members is utmost important,” she said, thanking all well-wishes who had prayed for her speedy recovery.
“I believe miracles happened. Doctor was surprised that I can recover quite fast.
“The bleeding in my brain tak boleh buat apa-apa hanya doa aja. But the best part is that I am conscious,” said Tengku Noor who retired on August 10 after devoting almost 17 years of her life to Bernama.
Dia orang beri blood thinner pills supaya tak clog,” she said, adding that she also had to go through physiotherapy.
“Never lose hope as Allah is always there for us,” she said and conveyed the following words to Bernamaians.
“My dearest beloved friends.... thank you God for your blessings ... I have been recuperating well and now transferred from neurological ward to ophthalmology ward of University Hospital.
“Thank you for your kind wishes and prayers... that’s all I need .
“Got a bleeding at the tip of my brain which is 0 percent if undergo a surgery... so the doctor said nothing much can be done...
“Only pray it will heal on it’s own... now just need to control my blood pressure but all is under control at the moment.
“Wish all my friends are in the best of health and may God bless always,” she said.
Along with it, Tengku Noor shared a printed message on never to underestimate the power of prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment