Monday 17 July 2017

'Mr Bean' comes to Bernama...

It was hilarious when 'Mr Bean' came to Wisma Bernama this morning to be interviewed by Bernama Radio for its popular 'Ala Carte Pagi' programme. 
Albanian-born Faiket Luari (5Cat) found instant fame after his impersonation of the popular television character at a Miri school recently went viral on social media.
"Seriously, I want to thank him for this character...it was one of the best decision I made (to impersonate the Mr Bean character)," he said when asked what he would say to British actor Rowan Atkinson who made Mr Bean a world famous character. 
5Cat revealed that it all started five years ago when he was travelling with a group of friends to Bali, Indonesia.
"There was this particular tourist attraction where the Mr Bean drawing was there.
"I just felt of standing beside the drawing and acted like Mr Bean.
 "My friends started taking photos, asking me not to move and told me that I looked like Mr Bean.
"Suddenly all the tourists came and requested to take my photo because I looked like Mr Bean.
"Ön that same day, my godfather told me: "Hey, you must do this, you must start doing show as Mr Bean...so that's how it all started in Bali, Indonesia.     

No comments:

Post a Comment