Friday 17 August 2018

Getting ready to serve...


Committed to carry out his role effectively, newly-appointed Bernama legal officer Zairul Izzain Ibrahim wasted no time to equip himself with matters that he would be handling.
“I have mixed feelings in the sense that when I was with LHDN (Inland Revenue Board), I dealt mostly with taxation law and on transportation matters when I was with SPAD (Land Public Transport Commission) for about 10 months.
“It’s a huge difference here in Bernama as I have to look into matters such as copyright and media laws and also regarding contracts.
“I need to fully equip myself to provide the proper advice,” said Zairul, 34, who was appointed by Bernama’s subsidiary, UXERA.
Saying being a lawyer was his childhood dream, Zairul started his career as a private practitioner after graduating from Universiti Teknologi MARA.
The father of two goes cycling in his free time and planned to produce his Vblog on it.
“I may not have time to go cycling in some other places in the world but I hope to keep  cycling around Putrajaya,” he said.
He recalled cycling up to Genting Sempah on the old trunk road from Gombak, took a break at the R&R area before coming down the hill with a breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment