Monday 22 October 2018

Tengku Noor Shamsiah back to work...


Tengku Noor Shamsiah Tengku Abdullah is back to work after recovering from a brain bleed that forced her to be treated at the University of Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) or “University Hospital”.
“Subhanallah... thank Allah for the miracle to recover speedily,” she said this afternoon as she arrived at Wisma Bernama to start work.
“Thank you God for all the blessings and now I start work as an assignment editor at Bernama News Channel on a contract basis.
“It was really awesome to get back to work,”she said.
She had retired on August 10 upon reaching 60,  devoting almost 17 years of her life to Bernama.
“I really thank Bernama for giving me the opportunity to make a comeback which will of course makes me become more healthy in days to come.
“It is a real good thing to come back to work as I can still contribute towards nation building,” she said.
Tengku Noor said although she was still fragile, her tough will to be back on her feet again was very strong.
“I forced myself to have a positive mind,” she said.
“Continuous seeking God’s blessings and praying to the Almighty give me the strength to be back on my feet again.
“Like I have said before unwavering faith to God is one of the reasons I am back on my feet again.
“Continuous support from friends and family members also played pivotal role in giving me high spirit and want to be like normal as before.
“I really pray and seek God to give me all his blessings and let me live the life I used to live and interact,” she said.
Tengku Noor Shamsiah, who once served as Bernama correspondent in Singapore,   said she was happy that a former colleague from Bernama  Singapore, Vanitha came down to visit her on Saturday.
“Never lose hope if we are sick.. keep on praying and you will definitely be blessed... “You are what you think you are, so always think positive,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment